Thanks for your interest in contributing your talent to Fresh Young Millionaire (FYM).
We especially like to connect with young people and give them an opportunity to be published and recognised for their talent and hard work. However, we are happy to accept artwork and article submissions from people of all ages – so long as you’re young at heart!
- All content must be original. We do not accept copy and paste articles. Where possible please provide references as to where the source material has come from
- All articles must educate the reader in some aspect of business, money, leadership or life. For instance:
- Starting a business
- Running a business – general operations
- Leading and managing people or resources
- Branding, marketing, advertising, sales
- Financial management in personal or business life
- Relationships with customers, managers, employees, contractors etc.
- There are three types of posts we are looking for:
- How to: Steps on how to do something related to the above
- Case study: How a company is having success
- Biographies: Great leaders in business or charity sectors, particularly young people or people who started on their own
- Other things that are helpful:
- Posts should be as specific as possible. Think about providing readers with a blueprint or a step-by-step approach on how to do something.
- Include references to tools and resources that are helpful.
- Use headlines to call out key points and bold the most important sentences/phrases to help a reader skim.
- Top Lists (Top 5, 7, 10) are great. They allow readers to quickly take in new information
- Posts cannot be promotional in nature.
- Articles should be original content only. Note: You can certainly re-purpose ideas and concepts. For instance, it is fine to repackage your best ideas around a certain topic such as ‘Starting from Scratch’ or ‘Dealing with Conflict’.
- You can also include a key image for your article. Please provide to us in .jpg or .gif format; do not embed into the Word doc.
- Send the post in either Word or text format. Ideally, please do not embed the links but rather include them in parentheses and underline what you want to have linked (if in Word).
- FYM will be promoting all posts via Twitter and Face Book.
- All authors are asked to promote their posts via Twitter, Face Book and any other means.
- The article must be original content.
- You can reuse your article in its entirety eight weeks after publication. We ask that you cite and link to the original article.
What we need from you to get started
- Bio up to 60 words (can include links – ideal to include Twitter handle).
- Photo to accompany your bio attached as a jpeg.
For new contributors, please email us with your idea(s) for a post and a pointer to your website and/or other writing samples.
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting SUBMISSIONS in the Subject line